Heard MuseumDelve deeply into the fascinating world of various American Indian arts and cultures at the Heard Museum. Just five miles from Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport, this enlightening attraction will attract young and old alike with its 11 exhibits that center on ancestral artifacts along with modern jewelry and paintings. Learn even more by taking one of several in-depth guided tours. There are also a multitude of special events and festivals throughout the year. If you drive to the Heard Museum, you'll have no trouble parking. There are plenty of spaces available on the Museum grounds and the parking is absolutely free. During special events, such as weekend festivals, you'll have to be on the lookout for signs along Central Avenue for additional parking options.
- Adults: $18.00
- Seniors (65+): $13.50
- Students (with ID): $7.50
- Children (6-12): $7.50
- Children 5 & under: Free
- Heard Museum Members: Free
- American Indians: Free
- Monday - Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Annual World Championship Hoop Dance Contest
- Annual Indian Fair & Market
- Annual American Indian Student Art Show & Sale
- Haute Chocolate Market & Festival
- Exhibit Galleries
- Museum Shop